Q. Can I access Lynda.com via their mobile app?
Yes, you can access Lynda.com via their mobile app. Here are the steps you need to take:
- We recommend setting up your account with Lynda on a web browser first.
- Save your password for when you need it to access the app later.
- Download the Lynda.com app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store to your mobile device.
- Open the app and click on the hamburger menu (three lines) in the top left.
- Click "Login."
- Select the "Organization" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Web Portal" login and enter "aacpl.net" in the box.
- Click "Log in"
- You'll be redirected to a web browser to enter your library card number and Lynda password. Do this and select "Log in."
- You'll be redirected to the Lynda.com app and asked to accept the Terms of Service. Click "Accept."
- You should now be logged in to Lynda.com with your Anne Arundel County Public Library account.
*Instructions were tested with an iOS device and may vary slightly on the Android or between app versions.
Was this helpful? 1 1