Q. I need help with an eBook, eAudiobook or eMagazine.
If you're interested in a class on getting started using eBooks, please visit our eBooks page.
If you're having technical problems with an eBook, eAudiobook or eMagazine, we have resources to help you get back on track:
First, we always recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the eBook app, if applicable. This often solves eBook problems! Updating your device to the latest operating system may also resolve the issue.
For Overdrive (eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines)
- Direct customer email support for technical issues on Overdrive and Libby
Cloud Library (eBooks)
Bibliotheca/Cloud Library Help
- Download a User Guide or contact Cloud Library for an Adobe download reactivation
RBdigital (eAudiobooks and eMagazines)
- Includes live customer web tutorials
- Support telephone number
- Support email
If above materials do not resolve your issue, please send us an email detailing:
- The service you are using (Overdrive, Cloud Library, RBDigital, etc.)
- The device you would like to read/listen on (iPad, iPhone, Android, Chromebook, Kindle, etc.)
- The software version you have
- You library card number
- The title of the eBook/eAudiobook/eMagazine you are trying to access