Q. How can I save a library catalog search?
Did you create a custom search that you would like to use again? Here’s how you can save that search to your account:
- Enter your search terms and click “Go” to the right of the search box.
- Use the “Sort Results By” and “Narrow Your Results” options to further refine your search.
- Click “Save Search” on the bottom of the page.
- If you are not already logged into your account, enter your library card number and PIN.
- The next time you log in you can find your saved searches under "My Account," then "Saved Searches."
Was this helpful? 1 0