Q. How can I link library accounts so that they can be managed from one login?
One of our favorite features of the new library catalog is the ability to link multiple user accounts. Here's how:
- Log in to your library account using your library card number and pin.
- After logging in, click on “Account Settings” on the left-hand side under “My Account.”
3. This brings up all of your account info, such as address, phone number, email and primary branch.
4. Scroll all the way down the page to “Linked Accounts.”
5. Click on “Add an Account.”
6. In the pop-up, enter the card number and pin for the account you want to link to, then click “Add Account.”
7. If it was successful it will tell you in another pop-up, which you can then close.
8. Follow steps 5-6 for any other accounts you wish to link.
9. To view the Account Settings for all of the accounts you are linked to, use the drop down menu at the top of the Account Settings page. Select the account you need to access, then click “Change Account.”
10. With linked accounts you will be able to view all checkouts, holds and fines for each linked account all on one page using the links on the left-hand side under “My Account.” Note that while you can view fines from linked accounts on one page, you still cannot pay for fines on multiple accounts all at once. Additionally, any user who logs directly into one of the linked accounts will be able to see that you can view their information.