Q. How do I renew my items?
If using a mobile device, we recommend renewing your items using the free AACPL app.
Most library materials can be renewed up to five times. Seven-Day Express items and items that currently have a waiting list cannot be renewed.
To renew an item:
- Login to your library account with your library card number and pin.
- You should be taken to a list of your checked out titles, but if not, click on Checked Out Titles on the left side of your screen.
- You'll see a list of all the items you have checked out, including Overdrive eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- To renew all, click Renew All at the top of the list of books.
- To renew some, select the checkbox next to the items you want to renew and click Renew Selected Items.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to renew the selected items.
- To renew single items, click the Renew button next to that item.
- If your items have renewed successfully, you will see a confirmation message and an updated due date.
- If items were unable to be renewed, you will alerted.
If you would like to renew a digital checkout (eBook or eAudiobook), visit our eBooks page and click on the eBook service you borrowed the item from to see if it is eligible for renewal.
You can find the Library's complete Borrowing Policies here.