Q. How do I renew my items?
If using a mobile device, we recommend renewing your items using the free AACPL app.
Most library materials can be renewed up to five times. Seven-Day Express items and items that currently have a waiting list cannot be renewed.
To renew an item:
- Login to your library account with your library card number and pin.
- Click on "My Account" at the top of the page.
- Select the "Checkouts" tab.
- Choose the box that says "Select All" to renew all items, or individually check the boxes next to the items you would like to renew.
- Click the blue "Renew" button.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to renew the selected items.
- If your items have renewed successfully, you will see a green confirmation message and an updated due date.
- If items were unable to be renewed, you will alerted.
If you would like to renew a digital checkout (eBook or eAudiobook), please click on the Digital Checkouts tab, and follow the above instructions. If the box next to your digital checkout is grayed out, that item cannot be renewed.
You can find the Library's complete Borrowing Policies here.